07/02/19

Elounda 2 Neapoli

Elounda 2 Neapoli is a very interesting route. You can discover the wild Cretan landscape and at the same time reach one of the most famous Cretan cities of Neapoli.
The route is very easy to follow. You will need about 25 minutes’ drive.

During summer time is a route well known from the visitors of the island. You can visit some very interesting Greek traditional villages like Fourni.

During my ride i used 2 GoPro's action cameras to record the video. The sound is directly from the one of them (GoPro Hero 5 Session) which is mounded on my steering wheel.

Some extra technical info.

Endorsement : NONE . I pay for my equipment!
Motorbike:Yamaha XT660X (2006)
Action cams: GoPro 5 Hero session - GoPro 2018
Position of cam:Top of my Schuberth S1 Pro helmet-Steering wheel
Video specs: 1080p 60fps W both

You can see the followed route here:



And the Video is here:



Enjoy the ride!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: